The iPhone is a great phone that blends entertainment and connectivity into a lightweight and compact package. But there are times when the device displays a problem, such as a stuck Apple logo. However, the popular device is not as hard to fix as you may think.
If you are using an iPhone 6s or other iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s , iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G, or iPod touch 5th generation , then there’s a good chance you’ve felt the frustration of an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen.
You’ve got your iPhone locked up in Apple logo screen effect, the screen is black and you can’t even get it to unlock. Maybe you tried to restart your phone but it didn’t work. This is when your iPhone becomes stuck on Apple logo screen effect.
Is the Apple logo stuck on your iPhone 12? Is your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo while it is being updated?
Concerned about what to do and how to resolve this issue?
If you answered yes, don’t panic; this mistake has been experienced by many iPhone users.
A large number of iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, and iPhone XS (Max) customers have reported their iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo.
They are really at a loss on what to do. So, if you’re seeing the similar error message, carefully read this post.
I’ve compiled a list of solutions that will allow you to access your iPhone when it becomes stuck on the Apple logo screen.
So let’s get started.
A real-life situation
I just left the AT&T store and my new iPhone XR was uploading content from my iCloud backup. The tech put the phone in the box, bagged it up and I was on my way home. When I got to the house, excited to check out my new Christmas Gift, I noticed the apple LOGO on the screen and figured it was continuing it’s uploading. A few hours later, nothing changed and I tried to reset with no luck…I have tried every way I know to shut this phone down and reboot…still no luck, so here I am reaching out to the people who know what I am talking about and I’m positive they can help me in this dire situation..Anybody have any ideas I haven’t tried yet?? Please help! The more I look at my frozen phone, the more I feel it’s pain…. as well as my own….Thank you!!
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8635854 Source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8635854
Concerning the ‘Apple logo trapped on iPhone’
It’s possible that your iPhone will get stuck on the Apple logo screen at any moment. It usually happens as a result of a software update or a crash in which the Apple logo displays.
As a result, the iPhone’s functions are unavailable, and the phone becomes almost inaccessible and unusable.
So, if you encounter such an issue, it’s critical to resolve it as soon as possible so that you may use your phone normally.
As a result, I’ve compiled a list of the best ways for you to repair your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen.
Learn about every troubleshooting technique that may assist you in removing the Apple logo off your iPhone 12/11/X/XS/XS Max/XR.
Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen?
As you may have be aware, the issue is caused by an iOS software update.
Apart from that, there are a variety of additional factors that may lead to a scenario like this. T
They consist of:
- During a software update, your iPhone displays an error.
- Because the iPhone is still in development and will be discontinued in the future, there is a dilemma.
- Your iPhone is jailbroken, and the issue stems from a tweak, jailbreak, or Cydia-installed app.
- It’s possible to become stuck at the Apple logo screen when recovering an iPhone using iTunes or iCloud.
- Something is amiss with the iPhone’s hardware.
The Best Ways To Fix An iPhone Stuck In The Apple Logo
Is the Apple logo stuck on your iPhone? Don’t worry, I’ll share some of the finest troubleshooting methods with you to help you get rid of the problem.
Solution 1: The most effective approach to repair an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo without losing data
The first option for dealing with an iPhone that has been stuck on the Apple logo is to use iOS System Repair. There are still a few options for resolving the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen, and many people appreciate the simple solution. This tool is intended to fix iPhones that are stuck on the Apple logo screen.
This tool has been created in such a manner that it can fix any problems that may arise on the iPhone. Apart from the Apple logo screen, it also fixes iPhones stuck in recovery mode, iPhone freezes, iPhone stuck on black screen, iPhone stuck on validating update, red screen, blue screen, and other issues.
All iPhone models, including the iPhone 12/12 Pro, iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone X/8, iPhone 7/6/5, and others, are supported by the software. Furthermore, it is compatible with all iOS versions, including iOS 15/14/13/12/11, and others.
Overall, this application is simple and effective to use, and you should use it to fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo during an update without losing any data.
iOS System Repair Software is available for free download.
(* The free version simply scans and displays recoverable data.)
How to Fix an iPhone That Is Stuck on the Apple Logo
Solution 2: Restart your iPhone with the power button pressed.
One of the easiest methods to fix an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen is to use this technique. This has helped many people in resolving the problem.
Follow the instructions outlined for your specific phone model.
iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, SE, and previous models
- To begin, press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- Release both presses when the screen goes dark.
- Hold the Power button down until an Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone will resume normally at this point. Everything is back to normal now that the problem has been resolved.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s
- Press and hold the Power and Volume buttons at the same time.
- Keep the buttons pressed when the screen goes dark.
- Now press and hold the Power button until an Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone will now reboot properly, and the issue will be resolved.
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR (for iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR)
- To begin, press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Now tap and hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- After that, press and hold the side button for ten seconds.
- All of this should be completed in a timely manner. Release the side button when your iPhone reboots.
This technique is effective in resolving iPhone stuck on the Apple logo, but it does not always work, and you will need to resort to other options.
Reset All Settings is the third option.
When your iPhone stops working properly, displays an Apple logo screen, or restarts in a loop, you should reset the device settings to see if it fixes the problem.
Simply you have to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.
Solution 4: Use Recovery Mode to update your iPhone.
If none of the previous options work, try updating your phone through Recovery Mode. This is done because the iOS is reinstalled without any data being changed.
When your iPhone displays an error as a result of software upgrades, hardware issues, or jailbreak issues, this technique usually works.
So have a PC with the newest iTunes version and a USB connection ready to follow the instructions.
Now go through the following steps:
Step 1: Open iTunes on your PC and then connect your iPhone to it using a USB connection.
Step 2: Now, put your phone into Recovery Mode by using one of the methods listed below:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys together until you get a popup message that says, “iPhone in recovery mode has been identified” on an iPhone 7 or newer version.
- For earlier models, press and hold the Power and Home buttons together until you get a message on iTunes that says, “iPhone in recovery mode has been identified.”
Step 3: Select “Update” from the iTunes menu.
This procedure will attempt to update iOS on your device; if it fails, repeat the process with the option to “Restore.”
This will also erase your data from your iPhone, but you will be able to recover it from a backup.
Solution 5: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone.
If you keep getting the same problem, you may use iTunes to repair your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. After installing the latest iOS, it is advised that you conduct a system restore.
This is often done to get your iPhone functioning again using iTunes on your PC.
The steps are as follows:
- To begin, launch iTunes on your PC or laptop.
- Then, using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to it.
- If prompted, enter the password if one is required, or just choose the Trust This Computer option and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When it appears, choose your iPhone model, such as iPhone 12/11/XR.
- After that, choose Restore Backup.
- Find the date and size of the iOS backup file you want to restore here.
- Finally, to confirm, choose the Restore option.
Now all you have to do is wait for the procedure to finish and keep your device connected to the computer. Allow your phone to sync with your PC when it reboots. When it’s finished, turn off your smartphone.
The problem message “iPhone 12 stuck on Apple logo after recovery” will be simply resolved after that.
Solution 6: Enter DFU Mode on the iPhone.
If the recovery mode does not help you repair your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen, you should restore it in DFU mode.
However, keep in mind that this technique is more difficult than others.
Normally, no one likes to use this technique since it causes a lot of data loss, so consider carefully before doing it.
For iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S users
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB connection, then launch iTunes.
- Hold down the Home and Power buttons for a total of 10 seconds.
- After that, remove the Power button but keep the Home button down. “iTunes has identified an iPhone in recovery mode,” a window will appear.
- The iPhone will turn dark when you release the Home button.
- When the recovery mode window appears, choose OK, then Restore iPhone.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- To begin, connect your phone to your computer using a USB connection and launch iTunes.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Continue pushing Volume Down while releasing the Power button. “iTunes has identified an iPhone in recovery mode,” a window will appear.
- The iPhone screen goes totally dark when you release the Volume button.
- It’s now time to use iTunes to restore your iPhone in DFU mode.
iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR (for iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR)
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and make sure iTunes is open.
- Now quickly push and release the Volume Up button.
- Immediately push and release the Volume Down button one more.
- Hold the Power/Slide button down until the iPhone screen goes dark.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons at the same time.
- Release it after a few seconds, but keep holding the Volume Down button until you get a popup that says “iTunes has identified iPhone in recovery mode.”
After putting your phone into DFU Mode, go to the iTunes popup window and choose OK, then Restore to restore your iPhone in DFU Mode.
Solution 7: Have you tried everything and your phone is still stuck on the Apple logo?
If you’ve tried all of the steps above, including rebooting your phone, working through Recovery mode, putting your phone into DFU mode, and you’re still having problems, it may be a hardware issue or something else.
In this case, it is preferable to call Apple support and follow their instructions to resolve the problem and get out of the situation entirely.
All of these are some of the finest and most effective iPhone 12/11/XS/XS Max/XR and other models stuck on Apple logo screen solutions.
Follow the steps carefully, and if they don’t work, use the iOS System Repair tool to get out of the issue entirely.
You may also contact us via our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Harry Jhonson is a technical writer and has experience of 7 years in SEO. He gathers effective solutions to deal with all problems like data recovery, errors, and others related to Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) devices.
I recently came across an iPhone 6 stuck on screen boot loop issue on the forums of the popular tech website, Apple community. The iPhone 6 had since been repaired but the boot loop was still present. I did some research, and found out the reason for the iPhone 6 stuck on Apple logo boot loop problem. To fix it, I am introducing the ways to fix the iPhone 6 stuck on Apple logo boot loop.. Read more about iphone stuck on apple logo fix without computer and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my iPhone 7 stuck on the Apple logo without a computer?
If you are unable to connect your iPhone 7 to a computer, try these steps. 1) Turn off your phone and then turn it back on by pressing the power button. 2) Hold down both volume buttons for 10 seconds until you see an Apple logo appear. 3) Release the volume buttons and wait for the Apple logo to disappear. 4) Press power button again to restart your phone.
What does it mean when your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
When your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, it means that you have a software issue with your device. This could be due to a faulty update or a corrupted file.
How do I fix stuck at the Apple logo endless reboot trick iOS 7?
If your iPhone is stuck at the Apple logo, you can try to do a hard reset. To do this, press and hold both the home button and the power button for 10 seconds until the screen goes black. Then release both buttons.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- iphone 7 stuck on apple logo
- iphone 6 stuck on apple logo screen
- iphone 6 stuck on apple logo without restoring
- iphone 8 stuck on apple logo without restoring
- iphone stuck on apple logo loop