Some apps on the market enable you to record your phone’s screen. This can be helpful for software development or customer service purposes. However, there are two different ways of recording your screen so it is worth knowing about these methods before deciding which one would work best for you.
The “how to screen record on samsung s21” is a question that has been asked many times. Here are two easy ways to do it.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. Today, we’ll look at how to record a video using a Samsung Galaxy A21.
So, if you’re seeking for instructions on how to Record Screen in Samsung A21, you’ve arrived at the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record and save the screen, then email or share it to social media networks.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android (Q).
Now, with the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we’ll learn How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A21.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy A21
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A21.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Use the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy A21 to record a video.
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as several choices such as the pen tool to draw images, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture capability, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
How to Screen Record on a Samsung Galaxy A02S is a must-see.
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon is still not visible, attempt the second way to record the Galaxy A21’s screen.
Because the inbuilt screen recording option is not available on older Samsung devices, we must download a third-party screen recording application.
How to Screen Record on the Galaxy F62 is a must-read.
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy A21
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
Take a Screenshot on Your Samsung A02s?
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy A21 was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Screen Record instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
The “how to screen record on samsung a31” is a tutorial that will teach you how to use your Samsung Galaxy A21 phone’s built-in screen recorder. It will also teach you about the two different ways of using the device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on my Samsung Galaxy A21?
A: To record the screen on your Galaxy A21, you need to use a video screen recorder app like Screencast-O-Matic. This is not something that can be done through Android as it would require root privileges and such.
Does Samsung A21 have screen recording?
A: Samsung has a wide range of digital audio and video recording capabilities, but they do not have the capability to record your screen.
Can a Samsung A21s screen record?
A: Yes, if you have a compatible screen recording app.
- screen recorder samsung a21s apk
- how to screen record on samsung a20 without app
- how to screen record on samsung a32
- how to screen record on samsung a11
- how to screen record on samsung m21