Instagram is a social networking app made for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 as a free app for iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012.
There are over 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram. Of those, 80 million are in the United States. More than 60% of users log in every day. The average user spends 53 minutes on the app each day. There are 4.2 million posts tagged with #instagood each day. Instagram Stories has 250 million daily active users. There are 8 million monthly active advertisers on Instagram. The average ad recall for Instagram is 2.8 times higher than for TV. 75% of Instagram users take action, such as visiting a website, after looking at an Instagram advertising post. More than 80% of users follow at least one business on Instagram. There are 2 million monthly active influencers on Instagram. $1.07 billion will be spent on Instagram advertising in 2019.
FUN FACTS ABOUT INSTAGRAM
Instagram is the third most popular social media platform, behind Facebook and YouTube.
1 in 3 millennials say that Instagram is their favorite social media platform. Instagram has over 2 million advertisers, which is more than Twitter and Snapchat combined. Over 95 million photos and videos are uploaded to Instagram every day. More than 4.2 billion Likes are given to Instagram posts every day. There are more than 80 million Instagram accounts that post at least once a day. More than 1 billion people use Instagram every month. There are over 40 billion photos on Instagram.
Interesting facts about instagram :
- Instagram is the third most popular social media platform, behind Facebook and YouTube.
- 1 in 3 millennials say that Instagram is their favorite social media platform.
- Instagram has over 2 million advertisers, which is more than Twitter and Snapchat combined.
- Over 95 million photos and videos are uploaded to Instagram every day.
- More than 4.2 billion Likes are given to Instagram posts every day.
- There are more than 80 million Instagram accounts that post at least once a day.
- More than 1 billion people use Instagram every month.
Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos. The app has over 800 million monthly active users. Instagram is owned by Facebook.
The average person spends 24 minutes per day on Instagram.
There are over 100 million daily active users on Instagram.
Instagram has over 800 million monthly active users.
There are over 40 billion photos on Instagram.
Instagram stories have over 250 million daily active users.
The most liked photo on Instagram is a picture of an egg with over 54 million likes.
The most followed person on Instagram is Selena Gomez with over 145 million followers.
The most popular hashtag on Instagram is #love with over 1 billion posts.
Instagram was created in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger.
Instagram is available in over 25 languages.
how to create group on instagram
- To create a group on Instagram, go to your profile page and tap the three lines in the top right corner.
- Then, tap “Create Group.”
- From there, you can add up to 15 people to your group.
- Once you’ve added everyone you want, tap “Create.”
- You’ll then be able to choose a name and photo for your group.
- Instagram groups are a great way to stay connected with friends and family.